Future Restaurant Legislative Advancements
- (01:15) - Restaurant Revitalization Fund update
- (02:58) - Employee Retention Tax Credit delay
- (05:09) - Immigration reform and visa programs
- (07:31) - Cocktails to go
- (10:15) - The future of the tip credit
- (14:38) - Third party delivery principles
- (17:04) - Natural gas cooking legislation
- (19:20) - Public Affairs Conference
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to Order Up in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show.
The National Restaurant Association does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or suitability of any information offered, and the podcast listener is encouraged to do their own research, and where appropriate, obtain the advice or guidance of legal counsel or the input of other experts with respect to their practices and/or applicable laws.