Making Lemonade: Restaurant Best Practices in Distressed Times
Jun 13, 2020
Duration: 59 minutes
In this webinar, the Restaurant Law Center welcomes Alan Martin and Ori Katz - partners at Sheppard Mullin LLP - who will share insights and discuss the following topics:
- Supply Chain Bottlenecks: Navigating Distressed Supplier Relationships
- Tax and Wage Claims Issues : Drawing the Red Line
- The Debtor Side of Preferences: Managing Cash Flow
- The new Subchapter V: A Viable Chapter 11 Option?
- PACA: Practical Considerations
- Bankruptcy 363 Sales: Possible Opportunities and Concerns
Angelo I. Amador, Executive Director, Restaurant Law Center
Alan H. Martin, Partner, Sheppard Mullin LLP (Orange County, CA)
Ori Katz, Partner, Sheppard Mullin LLP (San Francisco)
About Sheppard Mullin LLP
Jenner & Block LLP is a proud Law Firm Partner of the Restaurant Law Center. With global reach and nearly 500 lawyers, the firm is known and trusted for its experience in complex commercial and policyholder-side insurance litigation, regulatory disputes, appellate litigation, and government and internal investigations. The firm’s deep and diverse team of skilled lawyers has wide-ranging experience in-house and in government, as well as in private practice, and handles clients’ most sensitive and sizable matters. In 2019, The American Lawyer recognized the firm as the #1 pro bono firm in the United States for the ninth time in the last 12 years.