Driving Measurable Food Safety Improvement
Sep 29, 2021
Duration: 1 hour
Although the global pandemic has had an incredible impact on restaurants in many areas, one thing hasn't changed: the expectation that food consumed while dining out is safe to eat.
What should a food safety program look like in 2021? And how do you drive measurable improvement? In this webinar collaboration with the National Restaurant Association, Chris Boyles, Vice President of Food Safety, and Gina Hein, Senior Client Experience Manager, at Steritech will discuss how to determine what to evaluate, a system for measuring your progress, and how to execute your program to get the most meaningful results for your business.
By attending this informative session, you will:
- Learn how to maximize your resources and leverage your available data resources
- Discover how to classify your food safety risks and properly determine urgency
- Hear practical advice for developing a scoring system that avoids common pitfalls
- Be able to create an action plan for consistent execution across the brand
- Know how to leverage positive reinforcement to achieve the best results year-round